Provides equity sales service in the primary market and serves equity brokerage in the secondary market.
- Retail / Individual Trading
Our Sales Team who have vast experience will give you up-to-date investment insights to meet your investment objectives.
- Segregated Accounts
Trimegah opens securities accounts under each client′s name to ensure clients’ asset security. We also provide regular report, daily and monthly.
- Margin Trading Account
We offer leverage financing to your investment at competitive interest rates to suit your investment objective.
Equity transactions financing facility provided by Trimegah
Benefits of TRIM Margin:
- Higher buying power for clients;
- Can be withdrawn anytime, as long as the client has positive balance;
- Allows portfolio monitoring at anytime;
- Allows application for a significant margin limit;
- Competitive interest rate;
- Easy and fast application process.
Now you can enjoy the convenience of making instructions and withdrawing RDN funds anytime and anywhere. Use the RDN fund withdrawal instruction facility*), check RDN balances and securities directly through Permata Bank ATM.
- Have a Bank Permata account and have an ATM card Permata Bank;
- Has SID;
- Registered with KSEI AKSes through Permata Bank ATM;
Fund Withdrawal Instructions:
- Visit the nearest Permata Bank ATM;
- Insert the ATM card and ATM pin;
- Select Menu Information >> KSEI ACCESS >> Fund Debit Instructions;
- Choose the type of currency >> Nominal withdrawal of funds;
- Wait a few moments, the ATM slip will come out of the ATM machine and after that the message will appear on the ATM screen.
The fund transfer process will be carried out by Trimegah through a batching process. Instructions that arrive before 12:00 WIB, will be processed on the same day.
*)The maximum amount that can be withdrawn through this ATM instruction will be the same as the adequacy of the funds listed on online trading system. If the nominal withdrawal of funds exceeds the adequacy of funds, the instruction will be rejected.
For further information regarding AKSes.KSEI, please click here